Saturday, August 12, 2017

Well, here I am again, posting from OS/2.  Still sickuh the rikkuh!  Just smoked my second macanudo tonight, and going to Total Wine tomorrow to get some more Churchills.  I like them.  Drinking a Rusty Nail as I write.  Just heard that the rikkuh had a bloody nose, why does she have to have them all the time?  I am trying to cope with this shit in my life, and it is very hard.  I am listening to Twin Peaks podcasts and watching the show on Showtime.  It is becoming my second favorite thing to watch after Trailer Park Boys!  No one seems to give  a shit about me, here I am alone and typing on my blog.  I don't really know what the hell I am doing here anymore.  The only pleasures that I have are drinking and smoking my cigars and pipe.  I have set up my OS/2 desktne op and printer and all is working great, until my wife comes home!  I don't have a  goddamned friend to my name, El Jumbo is working all the time and every time they call to come over, the rikkuh is there, so shit, I don't want to come.  The only real friends that I seem to have are Ron and Linda, the ones that we went to Waco with , alone, no rikkuh!
I don't know what the hell I am going to do around here,, Happy is my only little buddy.  I just got my computer set up so that I can have a place to write and get on the Internet.
Well, some things are going to have to change, and I hope for the better.  If anyone reads this blog, then please help me get throught this dark chapter of my life.  I love my wife and grandkids and children, I want to be a part of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment